[blindreplay] having trouble recording several stations

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:32:01 -0400

Hi everyone,
I've located the internet feeds from several local stations via resources external to replay-av and also found them in the station finder. In all cases these stations play fine from their websites, though for two of them the use of am embedded feed and/or special player seems to be involved. All of these appear in replay-av's database as well, but I have not succeeded in capturing any of them or playing with with the tuner feature. The stations in question are whud and wawz, both fm streams. The third is wltw, which offers a commercially available as well as an HD feed, both playable from their website. I thought initially that this was a clear channel station since i was having some difficulty capturing the stream, but was finally able to get the commercial stream by using the url finder but not the HD feed. I would appreciate the experience of anyone attempting to duplicate efforts with these stations. I'll hunt down station URLs if that helps though I think you can get to them via the station finder. I know that Mike and Petro and others have helped with things like this in the past so trust that one of you guys/gals can take a stab and report back. Tia.

Susan