[blindreplay] Re: conversion question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

Tips and answers for you and others below.

When you arrow down you will hear something like "add ..." and you will
automatically be taken to a new dialog box with a list box view. Again please
note this - when you press your down arrow key and land on this "add ..." you
do not have the chance to press the spacebar or your enter key to activate this
"add ..." as it is done automatically for you.

Now when you are in this new dialog box and in the list box view with the audio
options like mp3 16 kbps for example you must press your spacebar on the choice
you want to add as JAWS 9 saids "not selected" when you arrow down no matter
what. So press your spacebar to select the audio format you need to add and
then tab to the add button and press your spacebar on this button.

Tip
Once in awhile its hard to close this dialog box when pressing the spacebar on
this add button after you have selected the audio format that you want to add
to the main interface of Replay Converter. If this happens to you press alt+F4
repeattedly repeatedly until you land back on the main interface.

Let us know how it goes. It works for me for over a year now in my beta testing
for Applian Technology.

Petro