[blindreplay] Re: can't capture a URL

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 21:59:44 -0700

Susan and Petro,

I typed the url given in the original message and got the following
message which I pasted below:

Address Not Found
Firefox can't find the server at www.ultrastream.us.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.
Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g.
 instead of
Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have
Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and
DNS server
Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect
can interfere with Web browsing.
Try Again

Pam again:

   Susan, I wonder if you have the full address.  The stream appears to
be fine.

Petro, this is a Loud Cities stream if that makes a difference.  In fact
it might, because I know someone else with such an address, and the only
way of launching the stream is through a .m3u connection.  I don't
completely understand it, but I  believe it's a play list file.  This
may mean that Radio For Life won't show up in the url finder.