[blindreplay] Re: can't capture a URL

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:04:48 -0400

Petro,
Radio for life is owned by Lynn White, the guy who owns the Blindtech list. He broadcasts Christian music and talk and offers a few other programs, including another broadcaster who is no longer with acbradio interactive. it's a small very clean webpage as far as i can tell. They broadcast specifically on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings with archives etc. available at other times, all explained on the website.

As to the url finder, I have some problems with it occasionally but do know how it works and can usually use it. In fact, I used it to capture two other streams in the last week without any problems, so am not quite sure what the problem is here. You're the expert though, smile, so maybe you'll have some luck and can advise me. Of course i'm not seeing this site in the guide so that's not going to help. Thanks as always.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: susan wojtecki <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] can't capture a URL
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 5:57 PM
Hi everyone,
I've been trying to schedule a recording of the stream
from www.radioforlife.net but can't capture it via the
url finder. Please note that this is not a 24-hour stream so
is best tested in the morning. According to the website, the
stream url is ultrastream.us:9400 but I'm not sure if
this is the correct format to add to the url finder. i'd
appreciate if someone could try testing this in the morning
and seeing whether there is a way to do it. Tia.

Susan

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3509 (20081009) __________

http://www.eset.com