[blindreplay] Re: can't capture a URL

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:24:22 -0700 (PDT)

What is radioforlife.net and were you able to record their stream in the past?
I will go to the site after you tell me. Are you finding the URL Finder hard to
use? Basically you start Replay AV 8 first, go to tools menu with alt+t and
choose URL Finder in the list. Choose ok two times if the defaults are still
there. Then you go to your browser like Internet Explorer and vavigate the
website with the audio stream. Play the stream for 30 seconds. Stop the stream.
possible protocols for the streams.

Again I will see what I can do for you after you tell me what this
radioforlife.net site is? Double check the URL for that site. I don't visit
websites I don't know much about due to spyware and viruses.