[blindreplay] Re: Two shows that were no shows. What gives?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:30:53 -0500

Thanks. I tried another station but can't remember off hand which one. The
country show doesn't matter a bit to me. Any country countdown will do and I
found another to try. There are fortunately several listings for Laura and
I'll definitely keep your station in mind if the others don't pan out.
Thanks.