[blindreplay] Re: Two shows that were no shows. What gives?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

After you do a search within the media guide for a show or station you can fill
out a form telling Applian that the info is incorrect and provide the correct
info. It's been awhile since I did this sort of thing.

You can go to the station's homepage and look at the show schedule. I use Bill
Sparks site to find stations home pages.

http://www.billsparks.org

Others use radiotime.com to search.

This isn't the best method below but you can tune to the station and see if
your show is on at the times the Replay Media Guide saids its on.