[blindreplay] Re: Two shows that were no shows. What gives?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:04:57 -0500

Ok. After firing off this message in haste, I cooled down and checked the
media guide. I found several listings for Laura Ingraham so I will try
another for tomorrow. Kicks Brooks only had one listing so now I have
another question. How do you alert the folks at Applian that a show needs to
be deleted from the guide? Thanks.