[blindreplay] Two newby questions

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindReplay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:52:10 -0000

Hi,

I recently got Replay and am wondering - is it possible to add another episode to a show you've recorded which wasn't scheduled? What I've done is recorded something from BBC7's listen again page; this is a serial and I want to record the next episode and have it in the same folder as the first one. Can I do this and if so how?

Also I think someone here made podcasts about Replay. (I'm sorry - I can't remember your name!) Where can I go to hear those casts?

Thanks,
Catherine
**
Skype:  darkitude