[blindreplay] Re: Two newby questions

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 06:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

Is the BBC 7 show on a certain day and at the same time? An
example here:

BBC 7, Show is on Tuesday and Thursday and at 5:00:00 PM and
ends at 6:00:00 PM.

What you have to do for above example is tell RAV 8:

Highlight the show in your listview box where BBC show is listed
on main interface of RAV 8.

Press Applications key, context menu pop up, choose shortcut "P"
for Properties.

The Edit show properties appears for BBC 7.

Do a shift+tab 1 time. You will hear Basic tab.

Use right arrow key 2 times and you will hear Schedule tab.

Press tab key 1 time. If you hav not done anything with this it
will say "unscheduled" for you.

If you have changed it, it may say "Repeating".

If it says "Repeating" just press your tab key a few more times
until you hear the Monday checkbox. Tab to Tuesday checkbox and
prss space bar for Tuesday, tab to Thursday checkbox and press
spacebar to check the Thursday checkbox. You are telling it in
my example to record on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Keep pressing your tab key until you hear Schedule tab again.

Then press tab key just 1 time and you will hear the start and
end record settings.

They are in hours, minutes, seconds, AM or PM.

To move to each setting in the start and end times use your
right and left arrow keys depending how you want to navigate.

To jump to the end recording time settings use your tab key.

Start time should read: 5:00:00 PM

End recording time should read: 6:00:00 PM

Choose OK.