[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Community Membership

  • From: "hank smith" <hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:11:56 -0700

interesting cause there is a listen live link on there site
its in a hole bunch of java script crap though
_hbLink('listen_live', 'right', '600,20,45,45')
that is on there main page what the heck is that doing there if they don't offer it.
whats weird about it is this isn't the first site I seen this appear on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "pasquale acquaviva" <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>