[blindreplay] Re: Stream URLs Exchange list

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:43:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike
I will post some more URLs soon. Thank you for posting yours
here. From some of your URLs you have posted you must be a stock
market investor and fan. Buy low and sell high, buy index mutual
fund, buy a good utility stock that pays a good dividend, focus
on the long term and forget the short term. Sell the dollar and
buy gold?

 Petro

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=2366&format=WMP

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=1020&format=WMP