[blindreplay] Re: Stream URLs Exchange list

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:59:39 -0500 (EST)

wcaz, carthage, il -- am 990, local/talk/farm/hs-sports
An example of a station which should work better in RAV rather than RedButton
as the stream tends to be of such poor quality (stream is 6kb) that RB often
chokes on it.
I am going to attempt some parallel recordings to test this out; and if my
suspicion is on target, I will be removing WCAZ scheduled items from rb and
keeping them in RAV.
Reason for my including it in my
RAV station list:  semi-local to me

tz Talkzone.com network
website: http://www.talkzone.com
program guide:  http://www.talkzone.com/zoneprogramguide.asp
Network also offers podcasts of shows.  The advantage (or disadvantage,
depending on how you wish to view it) is the podcasts breaks down the shows
into individual segments with each segment a separate podcast.
Shows I am interested in from TZ:  Dave Baum Show and Pro Football Weekly
Shows that might interest others include:
National Geographic World Talk
Twilight Zone Radio Dramas
This Week in America