[blindreplay] Re: Sirius & XM stream captured simultaneously

  • From: "James Shaker" <jimshaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:40:58 -0500

Petro, thank you very much.

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 1:17 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Sirius & XM stream captured simultaneously

Hi James
The conversion process automatically kicks in after your
recording or splitting has finished. The Conversion dialog
screen appears and disappears once the conversion is finished.
It's the Replay Converter doing this.

Also note you need to set within Basic tab within properties for
all this to work. Say convert to 128 kbps. If you have not
changed the setting within basic tab then no conversion will
occur. You'll just get the default format. Usually .asf or the
real player format.

Petro

--- James Shaker <jimshaker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Petro,

Though I really enjoy Replay AV, I don't understand all that I
would like to
understand.  When one uses stream capture, and converts to
another format,
is the entire process done in real time, or, does the
conversion occur after
the recording is completed?