[blindreplay] Re: Sirius & XM stream captured simultaneously

  • From: "James Shaker" <jimshaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:59:16 -0500

Petro,

Though I really enjoy Replay AV, I don't understand all that I would like to understand. When one uses stream capture, and converts to another format, is the entire process done in real time, or, does the conversion occur after the recording is completed?

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>