[blindreplay] Set Max Stream Length In Replay Media Catcher 5

  • From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:58:24 -0400

I tried unsuccessfully to submit this question to tech support on the Applian
web site.  I couldn't get past the requirement to pick a product.

I am trying to download some webcasts that have some significant periods of
very low volume when transitioning from one segment to another and especially
for a 10 - 15 minute intermission in the middle.  What can I do to keep Replay
Media Catcher from stopping the download too soon?

While I am here, I have another question.  I had set RMC to convert the
captured .FLV file to .MPG format after downloading.  I cannot figure out how
to set RMC back to no conversion.  "none" does not appear in the conversion
formats list.

Thanks for your help.

Rob Armstrong