[blindreplay] SEEKING STATION RECOMMENDATIONS

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:10:40 -0400

Hi everyone,
I am interested in recommendations for new country and contemporary Christian
radio stations with a good variety of music. I would prefer stations with
deejays rather than automated feeds, and my most important requirement is that
they identify most or all of the songs they play explicitly rather than
requiring that listeners depend on the playlists on their websites and/or stay
glued to the PC to check title streaming. To keep it on topic, obviously these
stations need to play well with Replay-AV. I know there are several sites out
there which list stations by genre and call letters etc. and do use these from
time to time, but as I said, I am interested in recommendations. Tia.

Susan

database 5509 (20101006) __________

http://www.eset.com