[blindreplay] Re: schedule

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 23:26:10 -0400

Locate the station or stations in the Replay AV listbox view, do an
applications key press, choose properties from the context menu. If its your
first time here it will always land you in the basic tab sheet. You should do a
shift plus tab. You will be most likely on the text called basic and its the
first such tab sheet. Use your right arrow key and you will hear recording. If
you press right arrow key again you will hear schedule tab sheet. When you hear
the schedule tab sheet you should press your tab key to access the schedule
settings. Note the start and end times are hours - minutes - seconds - AM/PM.
You use left and right arrow keys for the start and end time field. Also can
use direct number entry or your up and down arrow key to change the times. I am
sure more users can help you with this. Please ask more questions if you need
help. I can be reached by phone if needed. Send me a private email message with
Repaly AV in subject line.