[blindreplay] Re: Replay Player Bug

  • From: pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Petro,

To the best of my knowledge, Replay A/V player comes
up using Microsoft's newest version of Windows Media
Player, if that is what you currently have installed.
Again, from what I know, the Replay player merely has
a few added keys or key modifications.  the basic
program itself is still your newest installed version
of Windows Media Player.

regards
- --
Pat Acquaviva