[blindreplay] Replay Player Tips & more

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

My message to you and Applian Tech is below:

My observations with Replay Player 3.0:

When I run Replay Player from its desktop icon:

I hear the Windows Media Player caption. I cannot do anything

I minimize it with Windows logo + M keyboard command.

I then rebring up the Replay Player via the taskbar tray area.
Note: It is listed as Windows Media Player in the taskbar area
and not Replay Player. This is ok with me.

The Replay Player or skin as you call it is in focus again.
The Replay Player works here after doing the above steps.

You have 17 unlabeled buttons or controls on the player and the
My Slider slide control which JAWS does see.

Can you label these controls/buttons in the future?

The following keyboard shortcuts worked for me:

P for Play/Pause
S for Stop
Q for Quit
O for Open
0 for 15 seconds rewind

I will check the others tomorrow for you. It's been a long day
for me.

Thank you for everything.