[blindreplay] Replay Player Bug

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:32:03 -0700 (PDT)

For Applian Tech and list members.

If you have Replay AV 8.11 can you please let me and others know
if your Replay Player works for you.

Running the Replay Player from desktop icon or via Start menu,
All Programs (classic view), Replay AV 8, Replay Player icon
does not run Replay Player here on my computer. It brings up
Windows Media Player 11.

Within Replay AV 8.11 application if I go to the Tools Menu with
ALT+T and choose "Open Replay Player" the same thing happens: I
get Windows Media Player 11.

I am curious to hear from others on this.

Note: This maybe an issue on my computer and not on yours and
this is why I am asking you all on this list for your
observations.

This may also be an opportunity to tell Applian Tech to label
the buttons within the new Replay Player for us if they are not
already labeled.