[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.5 and screen readers.

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 05:56:58 -0800

Hi everyone -
Can the user open a support ticket?
Then the support folks can figure out exactly what is going on.
The support folks really want me to encourage everyone to use our fabulous
support ticket system so we can track every issue :)

I am hoping our support system is accessible and user friendly.  I haven't
heard otherwise.
Petro do you know?

The link to our support staff for Replay Music is:

http://applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=3

If there are issues navigating through the system please let me know.
Thanks,
Leslie