[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.5 and screen readers.

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:22:14 -0600

petro what happens when you bring up replay music 3.5 and tab through  the
controls does it pause with in speech?  or does it  read with out pausing?
and when you get tracks or record from streams from web sites and then you
tab through the program does it speak/ and ghen go silent when you tab then
speak? and then when you listen to the tracks/stream you recorded do you
hear the break ups when they silence is present when you tab?