[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.5 and screen readers.

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 03:57:47 -0800 (PST)

Leslie send this to the developer. I think what he is saying is when Replay
Music is in record mode and the user goes to do other tasks (multi tasking)
like read his e-mails or surfing the internet with his browser the record songs
contain breakups in the songs. I think this is what he means here. To the user
if this is not what you mean please explain with more details. Personally I
think it may be a poor stream thats doing it.