[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 20:17:17 -0400

Bookmark your website or websites in your browser's favorites first.
Within Replay music 6,
When you click the start record / record button the dialog screen appears.
Within this dialog screen choose the 'open browser' button. This will open your
browser program with a RM6 webpage. Go to your favorites / bookmarks you have
in your browser for the media. Do not play the media though. Press alt+tab to
the open browser button and choose the OK button. You have put RM6 in record
mode now but it is not recording yet for you until you play the media. Press
alt+tab to go back to your opened browser and play the media. See what happens.
To stop recording go to Replay music 6 and choose the stop recording button.
Examine the list view within RM6.

Can you provide me the website URL you are trying to capture?