[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music

  • From: "Rob" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:49:36 -0400

Hi Jeffrey and Petro,

From: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Wilson
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 9:24 AM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Replay Music

Rob and Petro,

As Petro alluded to, there are two primary drivers for Replay Music in the
Settings Input pulldown: Audio Driver and Windows Audio Driver.  If you have
a microphone or other input source, other items might also appear in the
listing.  The Windows Audio Driver will pull sounds out of the Windows
system, and, consequentially, it could get mixed with system sounds or other
audio on your computer.

The Audio Driver can pull audio right out of your browser which will not get
mixed with other sounds.  Up until Windows 8 this worked fine.  However,
Windows 8 introduced Secure Boot into the BIOS which may disable the
functionality of the Audio Driver.  Depending on your system, you may need
to disable Secure Boot for the Audio Driver selection to work properly.

Jeffrey Wilson

Applian Technologies, Inc.

On May 18, 2014, at 8:17 PM, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Bookmark your website or websites in your browser's favorites first.

Within Replay music 6,

When you click the start record / record button the dialog screen appears.
Within this dialog screen choose the 'open browser' button. This will open
your browser program with a RM6 webpage. Go to your favorites / bookmarks
you have in your browser for the media. Do not play the media though. Press
alt+tab to go back to the Replay music 6 dialog screen where you had
previously clicked on the open browser button and choose the OK button. You
have put RM6 in record mode now but it is not recording yet for you until
you play the media. Press alt+tab to go back to your opened browser and play
the media. See what happens. To stop recording go to Replay music 6 and
choose the stop recording button. Examine the list view within RM6.

Can you provide me the website URL you are trying to capture?