[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 19:51:28 -0400

Rob
I don't have Windows 8.1 here but will try to help anyway. Choose Settings
button within Replay music 6 and see what your input is set to. My input is set
windows audio driver.
I know this is not the best solution but with JAWS there is a way to tell it no
speech but this means you will not be able to use your screen reader.