[blindreplay] Re: RMC 6+

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:28:50 -0700

There are no known issues with 64-bit systems.  I do testing with Windows XP,
7, and 8 systems both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

As Petro mentioned, make sure RMC is not actively running when you do an
update.  I would even recommend rebooting the computer to make sure all
processes have stopped before an update.  This is usually not necessary, but it
covers all the bases.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.

On Mar 25, 2015, at 3:21 PM, Petro Giannakopoulos
<petrogia@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi
Last time I checked it was hard to install the new version of RMC 6 when I was
notified that a new version was available so I do not use this method but I go
to the Applian website and downloads the latest version of RMC 6 .exe file to
my hard drive. Also, make sure your current version of RMC 6 is not running
when running the new RMC 6.exe file. If you are into RSS Feeds which I am a big
fan of you can subscribe to Applian's RSS feed at

http://updates.wp.applian<http://updates.wp.applian/>
.com/feed/

I do not know if there are issues with 64 bit installations currently. Dr
Wilson are there?

The website for new versions is

http://updates.wp.applian.com/