[blindreplay] Re: RMC 6+

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:21:27 -0400

Hi
Last time I checked it was hard to install the new version of RMC 6 when I was
notified that a new version was available so I do not use this method but I go
to the Applian website and downloads the latest version of RMC 6 .exe file to
my hard drive. Also, make sure your current version of RMC 6 is not running
when running the new RMC 6.exe file. If you are into RSS Feeds which I am a big
fan of you can subscribe to Applian's RSS feed at

http://updates.wp.applian
.com/feed/

I do not know if there are issues with 64 bit installations currently. Dr
Wilson are there?

The website for new versions is

http://updates.wp.applian.com/