[blindreplay] Re: Questions About Replay Music

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:54:28 -0800

Hi Pam.
I use Replay Music by  first getting the  source of the audio ready.
Then I open Replay Music and enter on  start recording.
RM then  creates the recordings  folder  for that particular day.
 after tabbing to start recording and hitting enter,
I then alt  tab to the music source and  begin  the stream, link, or MP3.
Rm then    does it's thing and records and converts what it hears into  MP3
files.
So in a way, I use RM like  a recording device.
It works great on   audio/video streams, MP3 files etc.
You Tube and project play list also work well.
'not sure if any of this helps.
But If not, hdere is the link for the audio tutorials Petro made for the
Replay Capture Suite.
Replay Music is covered in the list.
Good luck using Replay Music.
link to his tutorials on this page: