[blindreplay] Questions About Replay Music

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:29:01 -0800

Hello, All!

I purchased replay Suite years ago but am only now attempting to record using replay Music. I downloaded and installed the files on this new computer on Christmas Day so I have either the latest or very nearly the latest version.

My first, and probably most important question is: is it necessary to perform a search to connect to a stream? I am trying to record from a site which is not and never will be listed in any public guide. This is by design of the station owners who rely exclusively upon the connections link from Loud Cities but a few of us do know the exact url. It seems there ought to be a way to enter a url directly into the box and bypass the search feature but it hasn't happened for me. If I have to search then I doubt I can record unless I record with Replay A/V and then attempt to tag using Replay Music. Am I misunderstanding something?

It also could be that I do not fully understand how to format the files. I ahve looked at the help pages but this still isn't clear to me.

Thanks very much in advance.

Pam

I would appreciate any help I can get.