[blindreplay] Re: New to list and Replay A/V 8.08

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

You may want to install RAV 8.10 that is supposed to fix those
issues you are seeing. I do not work for Applian Technologies. I
am using RAV 8.04 here.

You may want to send your message to:

leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any actions you take are yours and not mine. If you install RAV
8.10 let us know how it goes for you so others will know.

Petro