[blindreplay] New to list and Replay A/V 8.08

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:09:53 -0600

Greetings. I bought Replay A/V 8.08 yesterday and installed it. Since then I
have found that some of the podcasts that I had downloaded through Juice do not
play. They are MP3 files. Also Windows Media Audio/Video files do not play.
Jaws 8 announces "Windows Media Player" and that's all. MP3 and WMA songs and
certain podcasts do work.

I tried the local public radio's streaming link, which uses Real Player, and
that did not play.
 http://kunm.org/listen/kunmlive.ram

I have XP SP2, Jaws 8, I.E. 7, WMP 11, through a 3 gig chip, 1 gig RAM with a
cable connection.

I hope there is a simple answer to this.

Jerry Cox