[blindreplay] Re: Info for New Members

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:05:15 -0700

Hi Petro,
Ok using the direct link I did download that file. My next thought of course
was to see what else they offer by way of demos so I removed everything in
the address you gave after the last slash and I got the following:
403 Forbidden

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Podcasts/ on this server.
Ideas?

                         Jon C. Pierson