[blindreplay] Re: I am using Replay AV 8.10

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:40:25 -0400

I am still using replay 7 but my guess is that window eyes will stop the double reading of menu items in 8 if one increases the cursor delay. I'm not positive as I don't yet have version 8. My question about whether there are any advantages given that I have a dial up connection went unanswered, but the web site recommends broadband for version 8 so I've felt no need to rush into an update. Nevertheless, I would start by increasing the cursor delay to try to eliminate double readings. I suspect that if that doesn't work, other small adjustments might be tried, but it would be up to an enterprising user to experiment and develop a set file. Ron Denis