[blindreplay] I am using Replay AV 8.10

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:33:26 -0700 (PDT)

I am using Replay AV 8.10 here. I installed over the top of my
older Replay AV 8 version.

From the tests I have done this morning all looks very good. No
issues with using Windows Media Player 11 by itself to listen to
streams.

Within Replay AV 8.10 I can tune to the stations in the listview
and record the streams manually with the start recording via the
context menu popup.

The recordings I make via the manual method record fine.

I have not tried the scheduled timer recordings yet but it
should be just fine.

This is important information for you.

When you install Replay AV 8.10 with JAWS 8:

Do not rush with the installation. Do not use your ctrl key to
quiet JAWS speech. Please wait for JAWS to stop speaking
completely and then take the next step you have to make.

Use insert+E to hear the default button during the setup if you
are not sure what is the default button choice.

You will hear WinPCat setup in 2 different occasions during the
setup. So make sure you let JAWS speak and finish completely
with its speech and then do the required actions.

The WinPCat will be the last part in the installation setup for
you.

The above are only my observations.