[blindreplay] Re: Fwd:Replay AV replaced?

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:17:06 -0500

I literally use Replay AV 24/7. I'd love to be a JAWS tester if the opportunity presents itself. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:18 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Fwd:Replay AV replaced?

Leslie, thanks for your message to the list. I'm glad a replacement product is being worked on as I've found Replay really useful for grabbing internet streams and for recording materials through my line-in. Of course that's just a poor way of volunteering to be one of the testers.
Yusuf
On 22/05/2012 07:08, Leslie Bee wrote:
Hey All -
Hope all of you are well.
Sorry I am just weighing in - I am traveling and have spotty internet at
the moment.
Here are some answers for you.

1.) The only free product we have is Freecorder - which is a toolbar.
Freecorder does include a simple audio recorder that can record any
audio you stream including radio stations - but it doesn't tag or
schedule - it's just very simple.

2.) Replay AV was discontinued - temporarily - because it was having
some technical problems and we felt it was better to pull it from the
suite until we could get a new program developed. We have a new program
in the works and from what I have seen it is going to be great. It is in
the early stages of being tested. Once I have more information on that I
can let you know. I think it would be great if a few members of this
forum tested it out to make sure that it worked well for you.

Please let me know if I can answer anything else.
Take care and thanks.
Leslie
:)

On May 22, 2012, at 5:20 AM, Hap Holly wrote:

I don'tg recall the suite being free anyway nor was AV.

            *From:*blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            From:*Plitt Robin G*<Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx
            <mailto:Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx>>
            Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
            To: "plittr@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:plittr@xxxxxxxxx>"
            <plittr@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:plittr@xxxxxxxxx>>, Minichiello
            Joseph B <joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx
            <mailto:joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx>>

            2) This author will appear on Tek Talk, explaining the use
            of Replay A/V, a now-free windows program to record
            virtually any streaming radio station. The program airs on
            GMT Tuesday, 22 May at 00:00.

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2