[blindreplay] Re: Fwd:Replay AV replaced?

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:46:45 -0700

It's accurate; the new product will go into gtesting soon.

We're featuring Replay a/v on Tek Talk Monday evening stateside.

Dean

From: Plitt Robin G <Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
To: "plittr@xxxxxxxxx" <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>, Minichiello Joseph B
<joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx>

2) This author will appear on Tek Talk, explaining the use of Replay A/V, a
now-free windows program to record virtually any streaming radio station.
The program airs on GMT Tuesday, 22 May at 00:00.
 <http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2>
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2