[blindreplay] Re: Fwd:Replay AV replaced?

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 23:08:19 -0700

Hey All -
Hope all of you are well.
Sorry I am just weighing in - I am traveling and have spotty internet at the
moment.
Here are some answers for you.

1.) The only free product we have is Freecorder - which is a toolbar.
Freecorder does include a simple audio recorder that can record any audio you
stream including radio stations - but it doesn't tag or schedule - it's just
very simple.

2.) Replay AV was discontinued - temporarily - because it was having some
technical problems and we felt it was better to pull it from the suite until we
could get a new program developed.  We have a new program in the works and from
what I have seen it is going to be great.  It is in the early stages of being
tested.  Once I have more information on that I can let you know.  I think it
would be great if a few members of this forum tested it out to make sure that
it worked well for you.

Please let me know if I can answer anything else.
Take care and thanks.
Leslie
:)

I don'tg recall the suite being free anyway nor was AV.
From: Plitt Robin G <Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx<mailto:Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx>>
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
To: "plittr@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:plittr@xxxxxxxxx>"
<plittr@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:plittr@xxxxxxxxx>>, Minichiello Joseph B
<joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx<mailto:joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx>>

2) This author will appear on Tek Talk, explaining the use of Replay A/V, a
now-free windows program to record virtually any streaming radio station. The
program airs on GMT Tuesday, 22 May at 00:00.

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2