[blindreplay] Adding Winamp Player tip

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:04:16 -0800 (PST)

I used to use Winamp awhile back but no longer. So I can't test
this but maybe 1 of you can.

It should work.

There are many ways to add things in Replay AV 8. You can add
manually or use teh Media Guide.

Basically you have to go into the properties of the station in
Basic tab and edit the URL address edit box to use Winamp's
path:

I do not know Winamp's current path but it should be like this:

Advanced Feature: You can make a specific program load a URL to
play by entering the full path name and command line into the
URL field.
For example, entering this into the URL field forces Winamp to
play a stream:
"C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe"
"http://radio-address-here/xxx.mp3";

The above example, tells RAV 8 to use Winamp to play radio
stream.

I do not know if Winamp's path has changed so check and let us
know.

Where you see "http:// - this is where you enter the station
stream address".