[blindreplay] Re: Adding Winamp Player tip

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 01:32:49 -0800

Petro,

Will this work if I add a station which plays in Windows Media Player?  I am
trying to add a station which has one of these "listen here" links from
within its menu.  I have been able to read the complete path with the JAWS
cursor when it first launches but it doesn't seem to stay in the window long
enough to memorize it for writing into Notepad.  It just seems to disappear
after a few seconds, leaving only the rest of the radio station info; that
is to say, links which will not activate a stream, like the "radio station
homepage" link.  I have tried selecting the item in order to paste it but
when I go to copy the selected item it doesn't show up in the url field.  I
have not tried reading this with Window-eyes.  It is something like
<http://liquidcompass.cc/xx/xx/xx.php>.  It is so long I can't remember the
whole thing.  I have thought of making an audio recording of the output in
order to try to type this string, but there doesn't seem to be any other way
to capture it.

This is a station I'd really like to record; and there is another url, this
one with a .asf extension, which I pay for and which requires a password to
launch from the main page.  How can I add these streams?