[blindreplay] Re: Trouble With A Recording

  • From: "pamdrake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:53:36 -0800

Actually, WMKV seems to have dropout problems once in a while in normal
listening mode so perhaps I'll try recording the stream again.  Everybody's
Planning Hour isn't podcast but it is repeated so maybe I can record it at
2:00 AM Pacific on Mondays.  I haven't tried since the other day, and it may
just be a basic stream buffer issue; nothing to do with Replay.  It does
give me more motivation to hurry up and replace the laptop that was stolen
in a break-in last September.  <smile>

Thanks again.

Pam