[blindreplay] Re: A Replay Converter question

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

After you have added the the AVI files via add button and have
chosen the audio format, do a ALT+C instead of tabbing to the
start conversions job button. See if this helps you. Let us
know.

I use the ALT+C command all the time with Replay Converter.

As for the lame encoder I believe its already there.