[blindreplay] Re: A Replay Converter question

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:17:44 -0400

Do you have the Lame MP3 codec?
Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] A Replay Converter question

Hi,
I have loaded two different avi files and tried to convert them to .mp3. The log file didn't tell me anything other than the file could not be converted. The first time I just gave it a file type to convert to and the second time
I went into Options and check the box about converting first just in case.
Any ideas out there?

                        Jon C. Pierson