[BlindMobileTech] using the iPhone for accessing the Bard Mobile web site.

  • From: "Kim Lingo" <banjopapa03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:06:38 -0700

Hello,
I have been able to download and access books using my iPhone 6 for several months, now. The thing I'm having difficulty with is browsing the actual web site to look for new books--for example, by subject, or author. I know there is a "help" section, but I'm not able to make that read continuously. Is there a way for that to be used the same way as in the "now reading" area?
Kim Lingo

---
is active.