[BlindMobileTech] solution to IPhone six peculiarity

  • From: "Kim Lingo" <banjopapa03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:03:31 -0700

Hi everyone,
I have an IPhone6. I'm noticing that if I'm listening to something such as a book, or music using ear buds, or headphones, when a timer I have set goes off, or if an alarm I have set goes off, it always comes through the speaker. Occasionally, the timer has awakened my wife which i didn't want to do. Is there any way to have a timer or an alarm come through the headphones, or ear buds? Not vital, but it would be nice. I realize that you can have the timer set to "stop playing" which is like a sleep timer, but is there any other way?
Thanks,
Kim Lingo

---
is active.