[BlindMobileTech] comparison

  • From: "Kim Lingo" <banjopapa03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:33:48 -0700

I'm wondering about people's success with the KNFB Reader. I'm debating whether or not to buy that App. I understand that there is a program that offers the Blaze ET at a reduced price for owners of the E.Z.

Just looking for a comparison. I read one review so far which said the KNFB Reader didn't work that well; so if anyone has any info or a comparison, I'd appreciate it.
Kim Lingo

---
is active.