[BlindMobileTech] Re: General questions about iPhone 4S

  • From: "Alvin Carthon Jr." <acarthon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:16:42 -0500

Hi Jim and Anne

I am still becoming familiar with the finger taps.

I had an iPod Touch 4G before this, but I still need to learn and practice
the new finger motions for using the phone and other applications as well
with my 4-S. :)

I would like to get that Look tel tutorial download.

Where is it, or do you have the web address for it?

Yes, I am familiar with AppleVis. I'll have to go on there and look for some
podcasts.

Thanks for the encouragement, suggestions,  and info!

God bless!

Alvin