[BlindMobileTech] General questions about iPhone 4S

  • From: "Alvin Carthon Jr." <acarthon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:55:46 -0500

Hi list

It's Alvin. I am still getting use to using my iPhone 4S.

Some of the few situations I have been encountering are below.

I have been trying to figure out how to hang up the phone.

I usually find myself waiting for the other person to hang up first for the
phone call to end. :)

It seems that I can't gain access to the keypad by touching the screen in
order to end the call. Is there some special button I have to press first?

Also, how do I turn the phone on vibrate? The only thing I have found is the
sounds setting section that allows me to turn down the ringer's volume. Is
this it, or is there another way?

Also How do you deal with the automated service calls?

The one where they ask you to press 1 for this or press 2 for that. :)

I couldn't gain access to the screen to select one of the various options.

One more question:

I haven't had this happen yet, but how would I switch over to another
incoming call while speaking to someone?

I believe I have figured out how to turn on the speaker. I have accidentally
hit the home button in the midst of a phone call in ended up on speaker
phone. :)

Well any info and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, I'll go and take another browse through the manual to see
if there something I missed. :)

God bless!

AC

Buy LifeLock&#174; Protection
LifeLock Ultimate&#174 Monitors your Credit, Identity and Bank Accounts
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5329aff4283052ff34559st01vuc