[blindeudora] Re: why I changed to outhouse explosion from Eudora

  • From: "meadowlark77" <meadowlark77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:00:07 -0500

You got that right. Cox only supports Outlook Express--noting more, nothing
less. They do have configuration settings for Outlook, but Outlook Express
is their baby and that's that. I can configure to port 587, but should I
also reconfigure the pop3 port and if so, to what?

Thanks,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlark77@xxxxxxx